• Smurfs Coin (SMURFS) is a new meme coin that has recently emerged in the crypto market, aiming to displace other leading meme coins.
• The token has a total supply of 404 billion tokens with 60 percent locked in a two-year time-lock contract and 40 percent set to be listed on major exchanges.
• It has three important stages with its main goal to establish trust and stability as well as introducing NFTs and blockchain games.
What is Smurfs Coin?
Smurfs Coin (SMURFS) is a new meme coin that has recently emerged in the crypto market, aiming to displace other leading meme coins such as Pepe (PEPE) and Floki Inu (FLOKI). It has a total supply of 404 billion tokens out of which 60 percent has been transferred to a liquidity pool. These resulting Liquidity Provider (LP) tokens would then be locked in a two-year time-lock contract with the remaining 40 percent set to be listed on major crypto exchanges. The token allows frictionless transfer, buying, and selling with no extra cost involved. Smurfs coin exists as a multi-chain token available on Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
Smurfs coin follows an interesting tokenomics model providing well balanced distribution for its investors. To purchase Smurfs coin, users are required to set up a wallet or download it from their official website before connecting it to Uniswap to finalize their transaction. They should note that there are two separate coins with similar names – SmurfCoin ($SMURFS) and SmurfINU ($SMURF). Mistaking one for another can result in financial losses so they should only buy from Uniswap.
The project has three important stages according to its official website; announce its presence in the crypto market, lock its liquidity then establish trust and stability followed by listing on centralized exchanges and pushing its market cap up $100 million mark before introducing blockchain game, NFTs, reaching 100k holders among others goals.
The official website also states that “Smurfs is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return” adding that the coin is “completely useless and for entertainment purposes only” hence investors are advised not expect any form of financial return when investing into this project..
In conclusion, Smurfs coin is an emerging meme coin aiming at displacing other leading meme coins from top positions while also providing frictionless transactions at no extra cost involved. The token follows an interesting tokenomics model for distribution as well as having three important stages all aimed at establishing trust and stability while also introducing blockchain games and NFTs among other goals.